Enjoy Old and Modern Tokyo by Boat Cruise and Yurikamome!
about this tour
Duration: 7 - 8 hours
Start Time: 9:00am, 9:30am (choose your preferred time)
What’s unique about this tour:
- Our friendly tour attendant will take you to the highlights of Tokyo in an efficient and fun way.
- Cruise along the Sumida River in central Tokyo on a stylish boat.
- Ride on Yurikamome (train line) overlooking Tokyo Bay!
- Enjoy the old and new Tokyo on foot.
- This tour is definitely full of fun activities.
- If you wish to purchase *Suica, we will
assist you. taking you to the designated stations and help you purchase the cards during the tour. We can change some places to visit based on your request
made before the tour starts.
- we can change some places to visit where your request in time.
*Suica is a prepaid e-money card that allows you to ride most public transportation and can also be used for shopping in available venues.
☆ Shinjuku Gyoen: Aa fusion of the beauty of the West and Tokyo, it is the former residence of Shogun Tokugawa's vassals, now under the jurisdiction of the Imperial Household Agency, and is often used for imperial events.
☆ In Shibuya, meet the statue of Hachi, the faithful dog famous from movies, and walk cross the Scramble Crossing.
☆ Stroll around the urban style Odaiba area. This district is a constant introducer of new culture, including a life-size *Gundam statue and the *TeamLabo digital art museum. Check out the neo-futuristic buildings, fashionable stores, cafes, and restaurants.
*Gundam and TeamLab are limited-time exhibits. If you wish to visit them, make sure to fill in the request box on the booking form.
☆Take the Yurikamome from the Odaiba area to cross the stunning Rainbow Bridge, enjoying the beautiful view of Tokyo Bay.
☆ From Hinode Pier, board the Japanese anime-inspired ”Hotaluna” cruise boat, and sail up the Sumida River to Asakusa, the old downtown area of Tokyo.
*The type of cruise boat is subject to change depending on the weather and tour conditions of the day. (No refund is offered for boat changes.)
☆ In Asakusa, explore the Nakamise shopping street and Sensoji Temple, both preserved in their Edo-period atmosphere.
Tour route may change depending on your pickup location.
JPY 72,000 per group (*up to 6 people)
*If 6 people participate, that's just JPY 12,000 per person!
Note: Boat ride fees will be added according to the number and age of participants.
- Pick up service from your hotel. (central Tokyo area)
- Local English speaking attendant fee.
- Return to your hotel or to any location in central Tokyo.
- Your transportation expenses
- Your drinks and meals
- Admission fees (if any）
People with Mobility Issues
- People with wheelchairs are welcome but a companion is required.(Please be sure to let us know when you make a booking.）
- The tour may vary due to accessibility requirements.
BOOK This tour
To book tour, send us the completed Tour Registration Form below.
Please see our cancellation policy before booking.
☆You will receive a reply email from us within 3 business days of booking your tour.
☆If you have a special request or need to change tour locations, we will adjust tours as much as possible.
☆Please check contents before payment.
☆We will send you a final confirmation email as soon as your payment is confirmed.
☆Payment can be on various credit cards or PayPal.
Please contact us for the following cases.
☆For groups of 7 or more.
☆Need a *National Licensed Guide Interpreter. If you want a more specialized high-level study tour of Japanese history, architecture, industry, products and food, we can arrange a National Licensed Guide Interpreter, at extra cost.
☆Need a Spanish or Italian speaking guide.
☆Need a welfare vehicle (for wheelchair users and persons with mobility issues).